Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can someone work in a nail shop and just do nail art?

I am about to start school next month. I'm going to get my Nail Tech license. Right now I'm having a hard time financially, the only thing I am really good at is doing nail art. Is it possible for me to be able to work in a nail shop and do nail art?Can someone work in a nail shop and just do nail art?
Sure it's possible. It just depends on if the shop wants to hire a person just to do one thing. Maybe you could be willing to do pedicures as well. Where I go they do have one person who just does that. Check around %26amp; get your name out there. Good luck!!Can someone work in a nail shop and just do nail art?
I don't think so because you will need a license but when you get it I am sure you will do a very good job at it. Go for it! :)
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment