Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you like nail art? And what about toe-nail art?

Yes, if it is done on a woman. I like women who give it special attention!Do you like nail art? And what about toe-nail art?
I love both! As long as it's tastefully done of courseDo you like nail art? And what about toe-nail art?
Yep, both
i think it is very well the most useless thing that human beings have ever done to decorate their bodies.
no. it's not for me.
Yes I like it, but only if it's not too much. i don't like it when girls have these big colorful designs on every finger nail or toe nail. it's just too much. I have been having my nails done for years and every now and then I like to get a design on my ring finger on each hand. I always have nail art on my big toe nails...
Haven't seen either...can't say i do...

No comments:

Post a Comment