Monday, May 10, 2010

Nail art for begginers?

I am really bad at doing my nails, and i get it all over the place. I want to know a nice, neat way of doing my nails.


YouTube videos are good


and i want designs, like flowers or somethingNail art for begginers?
Practice :]





Practice makes perfect. I used to be the same way. I use toothpick and I bought a bottle of nail polish with the thin brush. ';Kiss Brush on nail art paint';. But Before I used a reg. small paint brush. Which worked just as efficient. It's just the small brush allows me to paint my nails faster than with the paintbrush. So basically, in short, Practice, Learn, Practice, and Practice....Practice :]Nail art for begginers?
konad nail art


stamping nails buy a kit


but u need to practice


u can do that on a fake nail if u don't want to get messy
go to youtube..n search up nail designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment