Friday, May 14, 2010

Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens?

Do you think it is a good product? If so, please tell me where I can get them.Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens?
I think theyre pretty awesome. I bought one in white, brought it to camp with me, and EVERYONE wanted to use it. I swear, when camp was over, i ran out! LOL. But the only bad side is that it comes off with water, so after you use it, you have to put topcoat on it. I bought mine at Walgreens, in the makeup aisle, but they probably sell it at Cvs and other places like that. Hope this helps:)!Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens?
yaayaa


answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AleQ9CgS8IFKvVKYBv4hmx3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090716140951AAnAdJV
they don't work all that well, the color comes out weird
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment