Monday, May 10, 2010

Nail Art for Prom?

How should I do my nails for Prom? I have a black and white dress. I already know that I am getting manicure and nail art. So I guess I'm really asking what type of nail art should I get. My nails are not very long so nothing to extreme!Nail Art for Prom?
well its hard to explain but you know at the corner of the nail, well do 3 lil flicks towards the insides. i hope you understand me!





but it does look very prettyNail Art for Prom?
On my site i have some pictures with nail art.


http://www.nails-guide.com

Report Abuse



Plain is best. Just use Sally Hansen gold bottle. No fake frenchies!





Just have salon artist put on a clear coat!





If really in need black and white dots or stripes. Again no Frenchies!
get ligh pink nails . nothing flashy!
try this source hope this helps....
I would do a french manicure (pink with white tip) I would keep the art simple, maybe a rinestone on each hand. Go for classy.
black n whit nail art would b pretty das wut my friend did..
You could have black/white rotation for your nails, but that might look tacky and you don't want to be overdone. I'd go for a plain manicure, or solid black or white. That's if you want a match. For contrast, red would be really striking, and pink can look pretty with monochrome. There are loads of possiblities, just don't overdo things!


Black and white dots are cute.


Don't have a french manicure! Tacky!
I would go with a cute yet simple design. Definately not a flower art. it is too summary for your black and white dress.
on my prom my friend had a black dress and she got black tips and it looked really good but for a design i have vo idea i hoped the black tip idea helped

No comments:

Post a Comment