Monday, May 10, 2010

I have a foot fetish, why women treat me like I'm a wacko when I give them a compliment on nail art ????

I mean they pay upwards to the tune of $40 bux on pedicured art work. I pay $9.99 for the works on my van to be washed and wait I for someone to tell how nice it looks.I have a foot fetish, why women treat me like I'm a wacko when I give them a compliment on nail art ????
I think women are just self conscience. I feel that through times, society has made us feel that way!!! Feet are suppose to be not viewed as sexy or pretty! BUT THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!! I love my feet! I spend alot on my toes!!!! And I love it when people notice!!!! Give these ladies time and they will be as excited as you and I are!!!!!I have a foot fetish, why women treat me like I'm a wacko when I give them a compliment on nail art ????
women should be thankful you noticed anything past their breast or butts,lol... It is nice to notice the little things. Keep it up and one day it will pay off. You will find a woman that appreciates a good man who notices the small things and compliments them for their effort...
I don't think its werid at all. :D
i know i wouldnt
Maybe they think you're gay?
My friend told me after meeting with her boyfriend that he didn't even notice the acrylic nails she had on. I think noticing the nails on the hands is more common than looking at a girl's feet. But anyways, some people feel uncomfortable when you look at their feet.
some women don't understand,i like feet too. rock on
It's been said that women dress for other women. They probably just didn't expect you to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment