Friday, May 14, 2010

Nail Art Idea..do you like it?

i usually alway wear dark blue black...


or black or red...I like the sexy bad *** girl look


Does anyone like the idea of black nails with white polka dots? Ive done it before and loved it...and people say its pretty sick...what do you think?





Its this exactly! http://fc31.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2007/3鈥?/a>Nail Art Idea..do you like it?
Beautiful, I love it.Nail Art Idea..do you like it?
Ya that's actually pretty cute! That's funny I was going to go buy fake nails tonight (my nails are history due to frequent chewing) thanks for the idea. If can't find them, my aunt will paint them.
For valentines day I got my nails done hot pink. Then had silver, red and pale pink polka dots on it.





I love the idea. Its cute.
Very cute, but I have seen lots of people with it.
That is so cute!
Love it!
thats cool.
i think its cute!
haha i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment