Friday, May 14, 2010

Nail Art....flowers?

Ok, so I have Red Tips on my nails and I was wondering what color you think would be best for a flower????? I was thinking black....but wasnt sure if a black flower would look nice. Thanks for your help.Nail Art....flowers?
I vote black with some silver junk on it.Nail Art....flowers?
white flower with be really good and if you have a thin brushed green nail polish like stripe rite then you can make the stem with it and like make leaves..yeah black and red dont go together like that
You can have a few colors yellow, white, gold, silver, black. I think white would look best.
I think white, yellow, or a deep pink would look amazing. Black I think is too harsh. Hope this helps!
Maybe white or yellow or orange. : )
a white flower would probably look cute. i would stay away from the black though.
yellow or white

No comments:

Post a Comment