Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where can I get my nails (nail art by air brush) in U.A.E? (Abu Dhabi or Dubai)?

I went to Nails in Abu Dhabi Mall but they told me that they were not working with air brush. Just nail art,hand made. Besides,I looked at their ';models'; of nail art hand made and I didn't like it.


Where can I get nail art by air brush? I live in Abu Dhabi so I'd prefer there rather than Dubai, but I am open to every suggestion. Thanks!!


Where can I get my nails (nail art by air brush) in U.A.E? (Abu Dhabi or Dubai)?
I've never seen ';air brush'; done nails in Abu Dhabi. I have my own beautician who does a great job. I have no tips, just the overlay. I need a refill every 4 - 4,5 weeks and never any nail breaks. I had ';air brush'; done years ago while being in Europe, it was done faster, but it never lasted long.





There is another nail studio at Marks %26amp; Spencers. Do not know what they offer. Maybe you should check it out.





My beautician treats the Ethihad girls who are located here and even Shaika......She also does permanent make up.





Email me if interested in her number. Yesterday she left the country for 10 days. She will be back at the end of Oct.





Take care.Where can I get my nails (nail art by air brush) in U.A.E? (Abu Dhabi or Dubai)?
dubaiiiii no for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment