Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you ever heard of migi nail art?

nail art is $25 per set. and also the goz straightener I think it is called. It curls, waves, straightens, and goes to 480 degrees without burning the hair. plus it is 100% ceramic but its $100. I saw this at the state fair in arizona. should I get it all.Have you ever heard of migi nail art?
Yeah...that area (cali,las vegas, nm, az) is good with nail art. I'd say go for it (the migi) if you really want it but that isn't the cheapest alternative if you are a nail artist yourself. The nail shop I go to uses these things without the extra part to design the nail...they do it the old fashioned way. I'm not sure about the goz straightener...I like to try my hair products out (like at the mall or through a beautician) before I buy them!





Answer mine...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Have you ever heard of migi nail art?
YES.
yep thats super cheap!
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment