Saturday, January 23, 2010

Have you used Konad nail art?

I just got mine in the mail. I didn't get any special polishes because I saw on youtube other people have used their own. I knew they wouldn't be a s good and thick. Turns out they aren't working at all !!. Is it something I am doing? I spent alot of money on this now I am disappointed. I cant afford getting a bunch of polishes off the net now.


ThanksHave you used Konad nail art?
Omg the konad nail art stuff are AMAZING i love mine. Maybe your stamper thing isn't clean, you should use an Acetone nail polish remover on it and if it's not picking up the image i've heard that people have roughed up the red surface with a nail file.





You also need to stamp the image pretty quickly after you run the scrapper over the image plate!





:) Hope this helps and you get lovely art on your nails, if you have any further questions feel free to message me!Have you used Konad nail art?
I use to have that.


I even had the polishes that it came with.


The thing never worked. Its pretty much a piece of crap.


Sorry to tell you but you waisted your money!!
yeah, i have one %26amp; the nail polishes it came with and it never worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment