Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I use artist's acrylic paint to do nail art?

Would anyone know if you can use acrylic paints for your nail art? There are a no. of nail art products but I was wondering if the acrylic paints (usually found in bookstores or office supplies stores) are safe to be used on your nails.Can I use artist's acrylic paint to do nail art?
not really, it peels off quickly with water, i suppose if you used a base coat, then the paint and then a top coat, it might work.. good luck!Can I use artist's acrylic paint to do nail art?
I use this on my nails and it works perfectly fine.

Report Abuse



yesss u can!!!! alot of nail technicians use it...u get alot more for the money

Report Abuse



well im not entirely sure but for one thing do not I repeat DO NOT use tempra paint u will be able to get it off ur hands but not if u spill on ur clothes it will never come out unless u wash it REAlly REALLY hard.
Anything artificial or unnatural is not very attractive to conscious and wise man...why u have to put it on...it may be harmful or consists of skin hazards.

No comments:

Post a Comment