Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is your favorite nail art decoration?

just ideas and how-to for nailsWhat is your favorite nail art decoration?
I love flowers so I usually get a flower----my thumbs/big toes.


My bf thinks it looks sexy and so do I.Sometimes I get that


';marbled'; look(can't think of the name)for something really


different.What is your favorite nail art decoration?
I think the classiest nail art decoration is nail decals. Although it sounds cheap, they can look very nice on any kind of nail color. I like to use corner white or silver/gold simple nail decals and use it on pinks nail polish, really dark nail polish, or on french manicures - Revlon used to make really nice ones you could simply stick on.


Another good way to glam up your nails is by adding miniature rhinestones.
when I get my mani/pedi I like to get a little flower painted onto either one or both of my big toes.They usually use one colored rhinestone in the middle of the flower. I get my hands done with clear polish only, but I get a bit more wild with my toes.
i don麓t like them but today i say clear polish and on the tips gold glitter,nice.
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment