Saturday, January 23, 2010

WHERE CAN I GET SOME CHEAP NAIL ART DOTTING TOOLS?

I PREFER NOT ONLINE...I WANT THESE NOW! LOLWHERE CAN I GET SOME CHEAP NAIL ART DOTTING TOOLS?
forever 21 just got some in


i got black and then cute rose stickers to go with itWHERE CAN I GET SOME CHEAP NAIL ART DOTTING TOOLS?
Sally Beauty Supply would be your best bet. They have a variety of tools, colors, and other nail art supplies.
I saw some at the drug store the other day by the makeup stuff.


If you have a Rite Aid or an Eckerd drug store near you, then you can get some there.





Good luck !
well i know sallies beauty supplies has these cool new nail polish pens for painting details on your nails....sorry if that didnt help.
A really skinny nail polish brush would work too! At 5 Below they have skinny ones in all different colors!
Target, Walmart, or Sally's Beauty Supply.
ebbayyyy (:
YOUR CAPS LOCK IS ON, MORON
you could use a tooth pick or needle to make designs

No comments:

Post a Comment