Saturday, January 23, 2010

Konad Nail Art - What am I doing wrong?

I bought the Konard kit on Ebay. It doesn't work!!!!!!!!





I place the polish on the plate - scrape it off and then it just won't go on the stamp.





Any tricks on how to use.Konad Nail Art - What am I doing wrong?
I do not understand what is going wrong.


It is simple normally.





Find the instructions and an instruction video here and try again.





http://stores.ebay.com.au/konadnail_W0QQ鈥?/a>Konad Nail Art - What am I doing wrong?
When I first got it the problem was you have to start scraping and staping more quickly. The konad nail polish is fast dry. Also if you scrape it too hard the nailpolish sinks to the bottom/. So carefully scrape and dont leave it out too long.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment