Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls and Guys...What do you think of nail art??

I do my own nails and love nail art. From a simple flower on the ring finger to all nails plaid and fun. I know nail art is ';trashy'; as viewed by the beauty/glamor industry...but what do the real people think? I also think french manicures look even faker than fun nail art, what are your thoughts? Girls and Guys...What do you think of nail art??
i think its cool


it's a way to show who you are


like some people think makeup is art


nails can be art too!Girls and Guys...What do you think of nail art??
im a guy, so i havent really noticed it, however if i had a girlfriend that did it too much and went over the top with it i wouldn't like it too much. I'd say do it in good taste and in moderation....wow i feel like im talking about alcohol
i dotn really stare at people's nails. buti like it just french manicure[:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i like them too,


but i like french manicured ones moree !
i think nail art looks tacky
Well I don't really notice people's nails
i really like nail art. I especially like small flower and jewels on my nails
I think it looks childish!
as long as u dont go over the top with it it looks cute





i live i flower on 1 of ur nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment