Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3D nail art: how does it work?

I keep seeing 3D nail art design by people using like a puddy, or even acrylic looking stuff. I want to know, what is is exactly? Can it be use on natural nails? How would I remove it if it is acrylic? Use top coats, base coats? Is there special stuff out there? Or is it just acrylics.3D nail art: how does it work?
3D nail art can be done in a lot of ways. In could be done by acrylic powder, regular gels, or now they have 3d Gels. (which actually looks a little like puddy)





It can be used on natural nails- but many people do not do it.





If it is acrylic it can be filed off..3D nail art: how does it work?
Professional artists use acrylic based materials at salons and they charge a lot for that type of thing. I wouldn't reccomend you put it on your natural nail.


I didn't know there were people outside of salons making nail art like I do. I can offer a set of 10 beautifully customized nails for a low price!





Please check it out here.





www.filthycute.yolasite.com/nails.php

No comments:

Post a Comment