Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Were can I get the tiny wire things to clean out my nail art pens?

I bought 24 nail pens a month or so back and each one came with a little wire on the bottom to clean them out but after so many uses the wires get weak and break so basically I'm out of those little wires and all my nail pens are clogged:( does anyone know where in the world I can get some more? or what size the sire is so I can go to like home depot or joanne fabrics and get a big roll of it? thanks so much in advance:)Were can I get the tiny wire things to clean out my nail art pens?
At hobby shops, art supply stores or university bookstores they have something called ';piano wire'; several sizes but they come in really thin gauges of wire, and if you are not careful it can poke your eye out! I think this will be suitable for your application. It doesn't come on a roll, rather its sold in straight 3' or so segments, which is where the 'poking your eye out' thing comes from, you can barely see it.





You will probably need some pliers to cut it into pieces.





I use it to build architectural models so any art supply store that sell s balsa wood should have it.Were can I get the tiny wire things to clean out my nail art pens?
Unbend a paperclip?

No comments:

Post a Comment